The deployment on March 1, 2018 will include the following updates and bug fixes. If you have feedback or comments on how these notes are structured, please drop the Support Team a message while on this article's page to help us keep track.
- You can now delete old exports from your export history.
- Users can generate one export at a time; export is highlighted in the UI when it is completed.
- Forms with dots in the question name are now displayed with underscores in the data table view.
- Label length for report charts has been trimmed.
- Single-submission option added to dropdown list for data collection
- User avatars have been darkened, to prevent the use of white on white.
Fixes for the following bugs are included in this release:
- Groups within blocks not displaying in the formbuilder after drag/drop
- Form title not changing on redeploy
- Sharing a form in the UI fails to load if the asset includes a user with a permission given in the legacy interface
- 500 error when Question Matrices have null labels
- Deploy/Redeploy button in project list failing
- Submission modal not displaying when form has repeat groups
- Exports cannot be opened, error message says that the file is corrupt and needs to be repaired
- In custom reports, some forms displayed the modal off-centered
- Report states "no data" when using Spanish
- Users not having access to shared projects reports when granted permission
- Form title not displaying in Enketo Preview
- Blank table when a choice list is missing a label [this was often triggered by a select list with an or_other option]
- Blank table when a form included a calculate question with an object as value.
- Submission count differs from data table and exports
- When using "Replace with XLS" option for a deployed form, it creates a new form and deploys it.
- Not all columns from all form versions are included in the data export.